Pages

3.06.2011

Welcome to Crashing Symbols

We are not a band, although we'd most certainly like to be.

This is Crashing Symbols, a place of collection and expression within the subject of all subjective subjects: Music. Music for you, for me, for your dog Shelley, and maybe your cousin Vinny. Here is a place we will discuss the latest in all things music, from reviewing tracks and LP's to asking questions on the meaning of music.

This is a blog for you guys. We will do our best to be unbiased, and become better people for it. Check this out weekly and we will do the best we can to update with new events and activities. Don't think of the Crashing Symbols as a camp counselor, but we do love skinny dipping.

Let's just kick this one blog off on an epic note: My favorite songs from every artist I've ever had in my iTunes Library. These are artists whom I've shared a personal connection with over the years, whether through their lyrical arrangements or musical harmony. You may find yourself lost amongst the 300 artists I've selected here, and you may find songs you love, hate, can't believe, or haven't even heard of, but rest assured that this is a very carefully selected list.

If you have suggestions as to music I should probably listen to, please feel free to comment or contact me.

- D




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment