Pages

6.03.2011

New Coldplay track - "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall"

Those Britpop wunderkinds are back with a track off their up-coming follow-up to the world-wide success of 2008's Viva La Vida. It's called "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall."

Yeah. If you didn't think the title was enough to make you do a double-check, just look at some of the lyrics:

I TURN THE MUSIC UP, I GOT MY RECORDS ON
FROM UNDERNEATH THE RUBBLE SING A REBEL SONG
DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER GENERATION DROP
I'D RATHER BE A COMMA THAN A FULL STOP


Maybe you should actually listen to the song before assuming the worst, but then again, I can't say I'm digging that either. We're looking at one of the biggest bands on the planet, and we've had three years without a record, so check it out for yourself and tell us what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment